GreHack is a non profit Security Conference (during day) and an Ethical Hacking Contest - aka CTF - (during night). This event will happen during the 42nd week (19th-20th October 2012) at Grenoble, french core for micro and nanotechnologies R&D. 2012 is the first edition. Some GreHack 2012 objectives.
- enjoy, discover new aspects and talents of the security and hacking scene
- put in touch employers and potential employees. Come here to meet your future colleague!
- meet students, hackers, professionals, lecturers and researchers
Beginners, newbies students (aka No0bs)
- discover current security problematics
- take part in a hacking contest, and root your first systems! :)
- discover security research and phd security theses propositions
- communicate an experience feedback regarding
- a new technique that have been applied during pentests
- encountered difficulties and advices when deploying a given security software solution
Lecturers, Teachers, Professors
- communicate about your education program Portail:SecurIMAG_Ensimag_IT_security_and_hacking_club/studies
- communicate your results to a wide public
- recruit future colleagues, msc students, phd students, postdocs...
- exhibit security problematics yet not enough covered in hacking conferences (eg: physical attacks, nanotech, randomness and entropy)