GreHack is a non profit Security Conference (during day) and an Ethical Hacking Contest - aka CTF - (during night). This event will happen during the 42nd week (19th-20th October 2012) at Grenoble, french core for micro and nanotechnologies R&D. 2012 is the first edition. Some GreHack 2012 objectives.
Join this mailing-list to receive updates regarding GreHack event
we organize and handle the logistic, subscriptions...
- list of organisation committes members
- email: grehack-organisation_committe ~~AT~~ car-online.fr
- IRC: #securimag on irc.car-online.fr:6697 +SSL : contact alejandr0 or johnny ; better to contact us by email if you are a group of at least 15 people.
- SecurIMAG, the Ensimag ethical hacking team is organizing the CTF
- Professionals, security researchers, students will review your submission. See the list of GreHack 2012 reviewers / PC members.
- grehack-program_committee ~~AT~~ car-online.fr
- for requests and inquiries, contact the grehack-organisation_committe ~~AT~~ car-online.fr
- press talking about GreHack 2012
- Privacy Note: we will be very strict w.r.t. individual privacy. In particular, taking picture, grabing a video, recording audio without the person's consent is strictly prohibited.