4MMSR-Network Security-2012-2013-vbscript fuzzer
VBScript engine fuzzer
fuzzing,memory corruption, scripting languages, interpreters
- different ways of building fuzzed scripts and the intuition behind each method
- implementation of those methods
- empirical evaluation of the methods (via experiments). compare you methods to a random walk in the grammar production rules
- propose a methodology for producing a VBScript attack grammar
- which methods seem to:
- have the highest fault detection capabilities?
- be the most efficient?
- Evolving Indigestible Codes: Fuzzing Interpreters with Genetic Programming (2013) (DO NOT DISTRIBUTE.)
- Fuzzing with Code Fragments, Christian Holler, Kim Herzig, Andreas Zeller (2012)
- Find a Compiler Bug in 5 Minutes, Christian Lindig (2005)
- VBScript grammar
- Software Compiler Project, Ensimag
- create an archive on the ensimag server, so that only your team members and I have access to it.
- obviously, do not forget to send me the path afterwards